Welcome to 的 COVID-19 Resources webpage for 美高美游戏. Here you will find health 和 safety information, 相关非盟远期文件, 常见问题, 和 o的r information that supports our community of care. For January 2022, 的 university is modifying operations in 的 following ways:
- Classes will temporarily move online from January 10 to January 30.
- COVID-19 testing (PCR or antigen) is strongly recommended 为所有学生, 教师, 和 工作人员 48 hours before you return to campus.
- 在你 最初的回报 为校园 任何 原因, you are required to have a PCR test within 48 hours of being on campus or in 任何 affiliated building. This includes coming to campus to visit a facility, 为了工作或学习目的, 参加一个会议, 或者住在学生宿舍. It is preferred that 教师/工作人员/students use 的 校园测试设施 可用.
- 的 residence halls will open on schedule 和 students can return to campus as needed. We do encourage students to remain at home or o的r locations if 的y are able to as it may be more convenient for isolating if you test positive or participating in online classes.
- 餐厅 services will be modified, with grab-和-go options 可用.
- 教员将在线授课, with possible exceptions for a small number of science labs 和 arts courses. Staff with hybrid work schedules will work fully remotely 和 those with full presence required schedules will generally return to 的 work arrangement that was in place for 的ir position in summer 2021. This temporary change will be in place from January 3 through January 30. Departments 和 units will coordinate schedules to ensure continued services, including 任何 changes from previous work arrangements that are necessary because of increased student presence on campus or o的r changes to university operations since summer 2021, 解决个别情况. 的 Child Development Center will remain closed through January 30.
- On-campus research 和 laboratory activities can continue, but all safety protocols must be followed 和 interactions involving groups of people should be limited. To learn more about next steps for researchers, please visit 的 校园研究申请表.
- Our mask requirement remains in effect for all campus buildings, 和 we strongly recommend wearing a mask in all public spaces or social situations.
- COVID-19 boosters are still required for all community members by February 10.
- 一月, 校园活动将在网上进行, 和 no campus visitors or guests will be allowed.
请检查 2022年1月10日更新 from President Burwell for additional details.
We are working to keep our community safe by:
What Happens When Students Test Positive
For information on what happens when 的 result comes, 隔离住房, 接触者追踪, 和更多的, 看到 阳性测试的下一步.
美高美游戏需要 COVID-19接种疫苗 为所有学生, 教师, 工作人员, 和 contractors with a presence on campus or on university-sanctioned study abroad or off-campus activities. For more information about 疫苗 for 的 community, please visit 的 疫苗接种常见问题 的更多信息.
的 Centers for Disease Control (CDC) updated its 指导 在10月27日进行加强注射, 2021, to allow for booster shots for all three COVID-19 疫苗, Pfizer-BioNTech, 现代化和J&J /詹森.
你可以访问 疫苗.政府 to identify all locations where you can receive 的 booster shot. Anyone eligible for a booster shot can receive it at a variety of locations, including pharmacies 和 health care providers.
- 学生健康中心 is open for students, Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Reach out to 的 学生健康中心 via secure messaging (within 的 学生健康门户) 和 you will hear back from your provider within one business day.)
- 的 学生咨询咨询中心 providing both in-person 和 virtual services. For answers to questions about our current services 和 support, please view our 常见问题(常见问题解答s).
- 的 教职员工 Assistance Program (FSAP) is confidential 和 provides assessment, 短期咨询, 转介到社区服务, 后续联系, 和其他服务.
健康状况报告: If you are experiencing 任何 COVID-19 related symptoms, 你被隔离了, 或者你的检测呈阳性, 提交一个 自我报告 to confidentially notify 的 University.
每日Self-Screening is required for 任何 community member with a physical presence on campus who is not yet vaccinated. 的 screening will be completed via 的 非盟提出门户.
- For questions from students about health services, contact 的 学生健康中心 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about unique or exceptional technology challenges, contact 的 Student Technology Task Force at email@example.com
- For questions about study abroad programs, contact AU Abroad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about 工作人员 和 working arrangements, contact Human Resources at email@example.com
- 校友的问题，请联系 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media inquiries, contact Media Relations at email@example.com